Fitzwilliam House Dental Practice offers a full suite of dental services in a friendly, pleasant setting
These dental services include:
- Comprehensive Dental Examination and Oral Health Screening incl. X-rays
- Lifestyle, dietary and risk factor counselling incl. smoking cessation
- Sympathetic and effective management of dental fear and anxiety
- Restorative Dentistry i.e. fillings including white fillings
- Root Canal Treatment
- Aesthetic Dental Treatment to enhance your smile:
- Replacement of missing teeth:
We work with specialist colleagues and highly skilled technicians on more complex cases which gives our patients access to the best multidisciplinary care.
Fitzwilliam House Dental Practice adheres to the high standards of professional education and professional conduct as set out by the Dental Council of Ireland. The following is a number of the documents available on the Council’s website:
- Guidance to the Public in Choosing a Dentist
- Dental Codes of Practice
- Code of Practice in relation to Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
If you would like additional information
about the value and standard of care that you will receive, or would like to be reassured that with us you are guaranteed the most appropriate treatment, please contact us directly at 01 6614659 or email us.